Saturday, August 29, 2020

Happy News to Share

 

I have happy news to share in a time where happy news is much needed. I am thrilled that even with all that is going on in the world, my plans for my Timeless Tea Trailer, are on track. As of yesterday I have received the official paper work and the last coat of primer is drying on the inside of the trailer, soon she will get her coat of paint. 


 Not the best photo of me, but hey its hot and I am happy. I did have a dream that all the primer was actually white glue and when I went back to the trailer it was all brown again. But thankfully that was just a dream!


The process is one of patience for sure, something this 30 minute crafter is not used too. 

I cannot wait to share the final photos, have tea and read in these beautiful space, oh and host tea parties, and open the shop. 
If you want to follow along on Instagram I am @timelessteatrailer also on Facebook by clicking here.


Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a look at how the tea trailer is coming along. 
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on pursuing your dream! I wish I was close enough to visit when you open. Your tea and snacks look delicious.

    ReplyDelete