Monday, April 18, 2016

The Book Of Sacred Baths 52 Bathing Rituals to Rituals To Revitalize Your Spirit.

This weekend I read and am now sharing the review of a book that feels like it was made just for me. Out this August 8th from Llewellyn Worldwide and written by Paulette Kouffman Sherman PsyD, this book spoke to me. My cousin asked me if I had always been " A little left of center" and I thought that was the best expression, yes I feel like I have always been a bit different, or left of center in my thinking about pretty much everything and this holistic bath bible is truly delightful. It is one that teaches you about culture, about the use of essential oils, salts and crystals. It also talks about paring baths with teas, which is why I think this is such a great book. I have at least two people in mind to order this book for as a gift and I think I also need a paper copy for myself!



The Book of Sacred Baths was truly inspiring, this past weekend I spent quite a bit of time on self care and I had been looking for a bath caddy like this one so that I could take my books and tea into the bath with me, and I was thrilled to find it in my travels at a charity sale and was $1.50 well invested. I learned and took away from this book some truly wonderful things. With a bit of investment in a few essential bathroom items, you can turn your bathroom into an amazing retreat and greatly improve your own life and the life of a loved one! This book would make a wonderful wedding shower gift and for at least two of my friends a great Holiday gift too!

Speaking of baths, my kitten Mia and my eight year old loved Bad Kitty Gets A Bath, another of our weekend charity sale fun finds!
To order your own copy of The Book Of Sacred Baths on Amazon Please Click Here.
The Book Depository Please Click here
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a self-care book review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com



1 comment:

  1. Great article, so happy I found this one. Thankyou for reviewing.

    ReplyDelete