Monday, January 12, 2015

A Seamless Murder By Melissa Bourbon. What A Delightful Read!


I have read every book so far in the Magical Dressmaking Mystery Series By Melissa Bourbon. Her latest book A Seamless Murder is one of the best in the series. I loved this book.

It arrived at the perfect time for me to take a break from the January blues and travel by book and tea cup to Bliss Texas (I am a Texas Girl At Heart!) visiting with the  Cassidy family and the town's folk I have come to know and love. I met a whole bunch of new Bliss Town Folk and felt right at home.
The images of the small town square, the church tag sale and of course a pig and a few stubborn goats do set the perfect "Bliss-full" feeling.

I do sew and love how sewing factors into this series.The idea that the perfect piece of clothing can make your dreams come true....who would not want an attic full of vintage fabrics, jars filled with buttons, ribbons and bows. Not to mention their Me-maw always with them in spirit.

I ordered my copy of this book back in June of 2014 and anxiously awaited it's arrival and it did not disappoint! I ordered my copy from The Book Depository as it always has FREE DELIVERY NO MINIMUM! Click here to see about ordering a copy for yourself!

I look forward to find out what is next For Harlow Cassidy and her friends in Bliss! I very much recommend this series!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Great review Karen. I have had this series on my wishlist for way too long now. I really need to start reading it. Glad you love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aurian! I do recommend it! Nice to start a series when there are so many great books to look forward to in it!

    ReplyDelete