Wednesday, February 28, 2018

A rescuing I will go...

I went to three thrift stores on Monday during my free hour, and I was so excited to get this Adderly Shamrock tea cup from Sally Anne (The Salvation Army Thrift Store) for $6.99. This now much loved teacup, with it's green and purple shamrocks is right at home on my table and on my shelves. It was a lovely indulgence to  sip from this vessel yesterday morning.
Along with the lovely teacup I could not leave the bristol mug in my Petit Point Pattern, I actually don't have any and for $3.99 this was a really good find.
All in all this felt like a very successful rescue and one of my recent favorites for sure.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and this weeks Teacup rescue!
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment