Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Ghost and Mrs. Mewer by Krista Davis Is A Magnificent Addition To Her New Paws & Claws Series!

Well I just finished The Ghost and Mrs. Mewer by Krista Davis. This is the second book in the Paws & Claws Series and I really enjoyed reading it. This felt like a non stop adventure mystery with so many things going on in this busy little town. The way Krista writes you can not help but fall in love with the idea of a town like Wagtail, Virginia where you and your pets can take the most wonderful vacations together and be equally indulged!

This book takes place about a month or so after the first book ends and right way I was transported to The Sugar Maple Inn and was enjoying my time sipping tea at my table feeling like a guest at the inn eavesdropping on the on goings of Wagtail in late October.
The Ghost and Mrs. Mewer had so many wonderful and rich characters both 2 and 4 legged! Not only were we re introduced to some colorful characters from the first book but we were introduced to some characters I truly hope will stick around Wagtail and add to the next next adventure. I really enjoyed how impartial main character Holly is written in the debate over the existence of  Ghosts and the Haunting of WaigTale, but I will admit to sleeping with the lights on a bit last night!

Pick up a The Ghost and Mrs Mewer and enjoy a great ghost story just like in the old Christmas Song "It's the most wonderful time of the year" where their are "tales of ghost stories" and tuck in for a great holiday read! To learn more about Krista Davis and the Paws & Claws Mystery series please click here. Please note I was not sent this book to review and pre ordered my own copy from The Book Depository, you can find a link to this book by clicking here.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment or email me at karennmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, Karen, this is a great new series. And I am envious, I haven't gotten to the second book yet.

    ReplyDelete