Thursday, February 19, 2015

Puppies in Paradise by Kathi Daley

I  feel guilty writing this review from the wonderful West Coast of BC, Canada while I look at photos of the Eastern USA and Canada where I have family and wonderful friends living in the snow storms of a life time. Photos from Boston this morning turned my stomach. I am so lucky to live where I do.

The next book I will be reviewing arrived yesterday and I was able to begin it outside in the sun under my favorite tree.
This past weekend I read Puppies in Paradise another wonderful and heart warming mystery by Kathi Daley.
Kathi is a wonderful story teller and I can always count on enjoyable stories and warm wonderful characters who make a place in your heart. I also like that Kathi publishes her books so quickly so I feel like I am catching up with friends every time I pick up one of her series.
Her wonderful books include fantastic recipes and often submitted by her devoted readers and fans. Kathi does a wonderful job of making each reader feel included in  the communities of her books.
You can order Puppies In Paradise on Amazon by clicking here.
Keep up with the latest news on Kathi's website by clicking here.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I love Kathi and can't wait to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great review, I definitely want to get this book. I feel like you do about Kathi's books. I have several in my to be read pile and even more as ebooks. But I will need to get this one also, lol.

    ReplyDelete