Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Even Witches Get The Blues by J.D. Winters and Dakota Kahn

Sunday night I read Even Witches Get The Blues by J.D. Winters and Dakota Kahn. This is a first in series that is a bit difficult to understand at first but once I realized more about the story it became much easier and quite interesting. This is unlike any witch story I have read before and I found that with each chapter I could not wait to learn more. This book is one I came to know about from something shared on Facebook and I am glad I downloaded it and read it. I think it will be a fun series for sure. I love paranormal cozies and this one was quite a light read, but a cozy for sure.
Everyone remembers Haley Greco, except for Haley herself.Haley is a witch with amnesia and she might be the most normal thing in the spooky town of Moonhaven.She wakes up in a strange motel room, no idea who she is, with just the clothes on her back and, weirdly, the deed to a property in Moonhaven where everybody seems to know her. Back for less than a day she discovers, in no short order, that she has an entire missing family, a town history as a wild child, and a grandmother who seems to want her to prepare to save civilization. Not only that, she's the lead suspect in a murder and Deputy Sheriff Shane McAllister knows more about her than he should. The real murderer is on the move. Can Haley clear her name and regain her memory before it's too late?


This book is free on amazon.com at time of publishing this review. Click here for the Amazon listing.

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment