Friday, June 16, 2017

Fancy Friday Finds!

Welcome Friday, I have been looking forward to you all week.  Welcome to my Fancy Friday Finds! This week I have been thinking about and trying to wear my own brooches, since the Duchess of Cambridge has been wearing them with her outfits I thought I should pull mine out and well take a page from her book... I found this spectacular brooch on KindHeartsEmporium Etsy shop site and quickly fell in love. This is so something I would wear and may just have to purchase, unless you beat me too it. Check out this listing and shop by clicking here.
Teacup shapes are important to me. Royal Albert is the brand of bone china I have most of and it is largely due to the shape and colors of patterns offered. I do not have but would love this blue and yellow stunner! Aprils Luxuries Etsy shop has this Glamis Royal Albert Set from the Merrie England Series you should check out. Click here for shop and listing. 

I realize we are 6 months away but I love these vintage napkin rings I found on Tistheseasonboutique 

I was surprised to see that they are also offering the serving plate! Click here for this hidden gem of a shop! 


Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and today's fancy Friday finds, I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: