Saturday, July 19, 2014

Heirs and Graces A Read I Could Not Put Down

I finally got around to reading Heirs and Graces by Rhys Bowen, I have loved this Her Royal Spyness Series since discovering it on one of my spin the mystery rack excursions at my library last summer. I read all of them except this one last summer as I was on the wait list for this one for what seemed like a lifetime I actually forgot about it until about three weeks ago, when I was spinning the racks again at the library.

I found the previous book in the series The Twelve Clues of Christmas (An excellent read also) and picked it up thinking I had not read it yet. Such a wonderful book, I realized quickly that I had read it and went on line and requested Heirs and Graces, which I was able to pick up the next day and well, once I opened it, I could not put it down. I read the entire thing in one night.
I actually found this book to be incredibly well written, even better then the previous in this series. I loved the plot the new characters and the adventures that Lady Georgiana finds her self in. If you are looking for a wonderful series set in the UK, travel back in time to visit with Lady Georgiana you wont regret it.
You can find out more about The Royal Spyness Series by clicking here.
As with all my posts I would love to here from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment