Saturday, July 11, 2020

What I have been working on...

Hello dear readers, I have been absent working on my tea trailer and hope you will indulge me for today's post. I had my trailer professionally painted and got her back on July 1st.  She went from Hunter green, to sparkling red, a thin line of robins egg blue and white on top. I was so excited to get her back after ten days in the shop.
The Wet West Coast, has lived up to it's reputation this summer but even in the rain I think she is a beauty!
July 4th, I invited the design team for a trial run of our tea and craft party, something I hope to incorporate with our mobile tea room, our trial run was a great success.
I have so many ideas and projects to do before we can get her up and running for local events and parties, but so far everything is coming along beautifully.  A good time, great treats, tea and the promise of a better tomorrow has been helping me get through these trying times. I truly wish I could bring our Timeless Tea Trailer to you, and we could sit and chat, craft and read.

Thank you for allowing me to share this journey with all of you. I hope to have more updates, crafts, tea times and book reviews for you soon.
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh What Fun! I Tea and Crafts, Yes please! Sadly I'm on the East Coast lol :(

    ReplyDelete