Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Tea Snails and A Cup of Tea, Yes This Is A Real Thing!


I first heard about tea snails a few weeks ago and ordered them right away. If you have never heard of the tea snail and you are a tea bag enthusiast this is the accessory for you!
These little silicone tea pets fit along the rim of your favorite tea mug and you loop the string of your tea bag around their shell to stop it from slipping in your cup or worse, your tea steeping and dripping out of your mug via the strings of your tea bag.
These are very easy to use and make great gifts for tea lovers! Perfect to slip into an envelope or birthday/holiday card and fun to use at the office.
 These little friendly helpers are very affordable I picked them up on Ebay for 20 cents each including shipping. I did have to wait a few weeks but these are totally worth it. Click here for the Ebay shop I purchased the tea snails from.
In case you may be wondering what teas is in my cup with the "Cup of Joy" tag, the tea bag is Stash Tea's Christmas Eve Herbal Tea which I hoard in November/December when it goes on sale.

  This tea is a "caffeine-free blend of mint and sweet spices, perfect for a moment of peaceful reflection".
 I drink it year round and really love the taste you can purchase it year round on the Stash Website in loose leaf or bag. Visit their website by clicking here.

Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment