Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Kathy Aarons October Release of Behind Chocolate Bars

A week ago Monday I finished reading Kathy Aarons October 4th release, Behind Chocolate Bars, the third book in the Chocolate Covered Mystery Series. I found myself to be keenly interested and emotionally invested in this story of an unlikely sleuthing team of book store owner and chocolatier. I read book one but not book two in this series, somehow missing it and yet even though I had not read book 2, book three flowed very naturally and was I familiar enough with the characters to quickly fall into step. I like the concept of this series, the community involvement, the relationships that the duo Michelle and Erica, have with the local teens and with each other. I like the love interests, I love the mysterious relationships and I love the chocolate too! Kathy does an amazing job with the character of main character Michelle's brother Leo, who has a fantastic story line himself. He is a wounded veteran, who suffers from PTS and that story line feels very real and raw in this very emotional side of the story. It is a good story, it is an important story and this cozy mystery is a series to love and grow with.


Behind Chocolate Bars comes out October 4th and is a Halloween themed cozy not to miss! Click here to find it on Amazon.
Learn more about Kathy Arrons and her writing by clicking here. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks-this is a series I'll have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the lovely review! I'm so happy you liked the Leo story!

    ReplyDelete