Friday, September 2, 2016

Betting Off Dead by Tonya Kappes

Sunday night with calming tea in hand I read Tonya Kappe's Betting Off Dead, the second in the Spies and Spells Myster series. I very much enjoy cozy mysteries that feature witches and I loved this one because it centers around a family of Witches and Southern Witches at that! 
The theme of fulfilling ones life purpose and answering a true calling really spoke to me. In everyday Witch stories Witches usually have a familiar and this series takes the traditional familiar and supercharges it to a shiny red sports car! No offence to my cat but a car as a familiar now that is fantastic! It totally works and this series in one to watch!

I loved the way I felt at the end of this cozy and that I could not put it down! You can learn more about this series and Tonya Kappes by clicking here. 
You can order your own copy of Betting Off Dead from Amazon by clicking here. I would love to hear what you think of this series so please do leave me a comment below. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. 

1 comment: