Saturday, August 4, 2018

A Cup of Tea, Great Memories and Now I am back!


Well now it has been a very long time since we last chatted. I have just come home from an epic family vacation. 23 yes you read that right 23 of us went to Mexico to celebrate my dad's 65th birthday. It was a huge undertaking and my sister Bre organized it, it was spectacular.


As you may have guessed I did take my own Murchie's Vanilla Black tea and teacups/saucers with me to Mexico. I had my daily me tea moment, each morning before breakfast, usually on the patio of our hotel room, but one morning I walked to the beach and boy was I happy about that. I got an accidental great selfie out of it. I loved sitting and sipping on the beach. "May the waves hit your feet and the sand be your seat"
I also got some poolside reading done and will have a review up for you shortly to share. So many memories made, experiences had and new things tried.
I did so many things outside of my comfort level and indulged in things that bring me joy. I swam, ate, painted, sipped nothing stronger than tea, read, played. sang and danced. I would go back in a heartbeat.

I just wanted to update you on how things are going and get back to sharing more reviews and treats again very soon. Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a quick update. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. So happy for you! Glad you had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a trip of a life time. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

    ReplyDelete