Friday, October 24, 2014

Muffin But Murder Is A Delicous Follow Up. Second Book in the Merry Muffin Mystery Series by Victoria Hamilton

This week I finished Muffin But Murder. I loved this second addition to the Merry Muffin Mystery and getting to see how Widow Merry finds her way in Autumn Vale and the Castle she has inherited from her late Uncle.

Along with two of her best Friends Merry hosts a party of both welcome and most un welcome guests. So many fun story lines intertwine in this adventure.  I love the range of ages of the characters and that is is set in the fall. Perfect reading for this wet October week!

I am looking forward to trying the recipes included in the back of the book that include muffins and soup!  I ordered Muffin But Murder from The Book Depository and I am so glad I did. I actually ordered the first one A Bran New Murder and This one on Canada day (July 1st) but wanted to save this book for the fall. I love reading books set at the same time as the season we are currently in don't you?
You can find out more about A Merry Muffin Mystery Series and Author Victoria Hamilton by Clicking here.
I look forward to sharing another Cozy Mystery Review with you soon!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the first book, and look forward to reading this one. I will have to check why this one has not arrived here yet ...

    ReplyDelete