Wednesday, March 18, 2015

A Wee Murder In My Shop, A Scotshop Mystery By Fran Stewart

Let me introduce you to a wonderful new series that I ordered largely due to the cover and well the title got me too. A Wee Murder In My Shop is a first in a new series by Fran Stewart got my attention right away with the adorable Scottie Dog in Plaid. Thanks to the Facebook Page Chatting About Cozies I found this wonderful book. As with most of my books I ordered it from The Book Depository.

As I knew nothing about the story when I started it I was really surprised to find that this cozy mystery had a healthy dose of the paranormal as well as international travel & mystery! This book was a perfect way to start a new series, I really did not like to put it down and I could not wait to get back to it when I had too. The story takes the reader from a small Vermont town to Scotland and back in 30 chapters all filled with mystery, history, suspense and tartan.

 I enjoyed the characters in this story, how they related and intermixed. The Scot Shop and the town has strong ties to family, neighbors and Scotland. This read is worth picking up and of course making yourself a "Bracing cup of Tea".
To order your own copy of A Wee Murder In My Shop from The Book Depository please click here.
The tea in my pot for this read was Steeped Tea's Bluest Blueberry Loose Leaf Black Tea.
This black tea is a favorite of mine especially in the morning. Hot it reminds me of blue berry muffins and as it cools it is a wonderful iced tea. I don't sweeten my teas and this one is sweeter then I normally enjoy but it is a wonderful tea. To find out more about this tea please click here.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment