Thursday, May 7, 2015

Put On The Kettle! It's Time To Celebrate! I Just Found Out That I Have Been Nominated For An Award.



I found out today that I have been nominated by one of my readers for my blogging work here in Metro Vancouver where I live. I have been give the honor of being one of VancouverMom.ca's top 30 Mom Bloggers. I am so excited to be honored this year and I am looking forward to the Gala Event which will be held at an exclusive boutique in historic Gastown here in Vancouver in June.  I understand that there will be a vote for Vancouver's Top Mom Blogger and prizes for this event and I am really loooking forward to it. I promise to post more about this event when I know more. If you would like to read the write up they wrote about me please visit VancouverMom.ca by clicking here.
I am off to make a celebratory Lemon Tea!
Thank you for stopping in for a cup of tea and I will be back with more cozy mysteries later!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm proud of you and hope you will win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great news. Enjoy this special time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Karen! Your photos bring many smile, and add a relaxing touch to the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Karen! You absolutely deserve this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Karen! I enjoy your photographs and posts about our favorite cozy mysteries. 😊 What an honor to be nominated. I hope you have the best time at the Gala!!

    ReplyDelete