Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Bloodline By Vicki Vass



Bloodline by Vicki Vass is the newest paranormal cozy series and is one that gets my vote for best new paranormal cozy mystery of the year. I read this book with wide excited eyes and wonderment. This book felt so real to me. Saying "I loved it" is an understatement. This book is written in a very unique way, offers the reader the chance to escape, it has the magic to transport the reader and not make you want to find your way back to reality. I could not put it down and I read it all in one night. This is a book I want everyone I know to read.
 As a lifelong lover of stories of Witches, Witchcraft and Magic, this story was so different and it transported me to a place I could never have imagined and yet felt completely at home in.
With the "wide-eyed" excitement,  heart quickening action and all the feels a cozy can have, this book has so much to offer.  If I could buy the cozy world a book this would be the book I buy them! I can not wait for you to read it and share your thoughts with me!
Let's talk about the amazing cover shall we? This is also a book cover I would absolutely frame. I bought this book on Amazon and you can find it by clicking here.

Fleeing from the witch trials in Salem, Terra Rowan finds herself in modern day Asheville, North Carolina. A dark spirit from the past hunts the last witch of Salem. With the help of the ladies of the Biltmore Society, Terra must discover the secret within the forest to preserve the bloodline.
I am honored to have this book on my table and on my Kindle App as well. You can find it on Amazon for  Kindle by clicking here
Learn more about Vicki Vass by clicking here 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Love the review! Oooo this sounds really good! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete