Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Holiday Cookies by Elisabet der Nederlanden

In case you are wondering why today, 214 days before Christmas I have decided to share a review of an upcoming Holiday Cookies Cookbook the reason is simple, I love cookies. Motivated only slightly by a bake sale I volunteered to bake for in a fundraising attempt of the honor choirs upcoming trip to Europe next year, I thought I would give one of these recipes a try from author Elisabet der Nederlanden and Ten Speed Press. This book is coming out this September 5th and is worth pre ordering. The photos are fantastic and these Red Velvet Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are far superior to my own recipe!
From Icebox Pinwheel Cookies to Red-and-White Meringue Kisses to Apple Cider Caramels, find new inspiration for the best of seasonal baking with Holiday Cookies. This instant holiday classic is packed with 50 recipes, each gorgeously photographed and meticulously tested, along with dozens of decorating and packaging ideas. Filled with reimagined favorites like Giant Molasses Spice Cookies and Hazelnut Sandwich Cookies; confections like Peppermint Bark, Smoked Almond and Cacao Nib Brittle, and Dark Chocolate–Hazelnut Fudge; and detailed instructions for gorgeous gingerbread houses, cookie place cards, and edible ornaments, this is a cookie book like no other. Because the recipes are easy to scale up or down, Holiday Cookies is perfect for cookie exchanges, gift-giving, and just enjoying throughout the season. From a veteran baker and recipe developer, each cookie in this collection is guaranteed to be a stand-out, and destined to become your new Christmas classic.

Currently on sale on Amazon pre sale for $20! Click here to pre order.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy recipe book review I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment