Friday, July 14, 2017

Fancy Friday Finds Inspired by Maddie Hatter and the Gilded Gauge...



As you may know by now I am very excited for the upcoming event I am co-hosting with author Jayne Barnard on my Beyond The Bookmarks Facebook Page July 26th. I am so inspired by Jayne's character Maddie that I have been looking at and creating fun Steampunk styled items for our book party and today's Fancy Friday Finds are inspired by Jayne's character Maddie Hatter's Style...

First up is this lovely leather tea wallet created and sold by Attic Raiders Etsy Shop. I personally carry a tea wallet with me wherever I go but mine is not as sophisticated ast this lovely one. with pockets for tea, sugar, stir sticks, tea ball teaspoons and more this Fancy Friday Etsy find has me rethinking my traveling tea wallet! Click here for shop and listing.



Kind Hearts Emporium has me excited with this lovely pin, I have found that I am drawn more and more to these eye catching conversation pieces. I can see this being worn at the neck as a choker just as easily as I can see on a dress coat. I love the sentiment in this one, on my wish list for sure! Click here for shop and listing. 

Echo Tee Company caught my eye with this great shirt!
Okay maybe the t-shirt is not fancy but I love the sentiment of the message on the shirt so it makes my Fancy Friday list. "be Splendid & Drink Tea. This is where I shall leave you today....

Do please join us and share this invite to our Maddie Hatter Summer Facebook party! Click here for more information on the event and join us for some summer fun from the comfort of your own home.

Thank you for joining me here today for a cup of tea and some Fancy Friday Finds!  I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: