Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Bell's Lets Talk Day

Today in Canada is Bell's Let's Talk Day.  A day where in Canada just a little bit of social media time watching a short video a donation will be made by the Bell Company which will fund Mental Health Initiatives across Canada.


  From the Bell Website....

Taking Positive Action


 I feel it is very important to not just talk but  to also gain the skills needed and the confidence to take charge of our own mental health, learning more than self care, using learned tools to manage anxiety, accessing these tools through talk, through therapy, through art, through self expression. I hope today you will get a chance to have a conversation with someone you know and trust to learn more about or share about your own mental health. 

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a thank you to Bell for helping bring Mental Health Awareness and Mental Wellness to a global scale.
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment