Sunday, January 26, 2020

“What is done in love is done well” -Vincent Van Gogh. 

I bought myself this lovely cup and saucer organizer from amazon this week. It is such a small thing but I think it is a delightful part of my tea accessories. Truth is Amazon, like Facebook seems to know exactly what I need even when I don't know I always needed it! Which is part of the reason why I have this small yet amazing teacup and saucer stand on my table. Honestly their suggestions on what I might like is on the mark too much of the time!  This week it has Royal Albert's Petit Point on it, one of three sets that I have enough cups and saucers to fill in one pattern, (And then some). 

This little lovely was only $12.99 Canadian and for me a beautiful way to display on my table or tea cart my tea cups.  I found it on Amazon.ca and you might be able to still grab one by visiting amazon at this link. I am not an Amazon Affiliate, I don't get anything if you click the link. Just sharing a fun find for tea time! 

I think  it would be fun to add ribbon or garland to it for each of the seasons don't you?

Thank  you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cute tea time find. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment