Monday, June 12, 2017

A Ghostly Light by Juliet Blackwell

Oh this book I could not put it down! Juliet Blackwell has a must read book you will want to read this summer! This book had everything this cozy mystery lover could want!  In A Ghostly Light, Juliet Blackwell took everything I love in a great cozy and surpassed my expectations of a great book. Wonderful read for a reader who loves light houses, ghost stories, mysteries and delightful endings! Take this book to the beach with you this summer or like me to a lighthouse. 
I have read one or two in this series and while I enjoyed them, this one stood out most for me as it hit on something I love so dearly which is preservation of lighthouses. This story was so inspiring, the mystery so captivating and the characters both alive and dead so relatable! This is a book I would buy for my friends just so we could talk about the story together! This series is a book clubs delight, this story a crown jewel.  This book is out June 27th! 

When her friend Alicia hires Turner Construction to renovate a historic lighthouse in the San Francisco Bay, Mel Turner can’t wait to get her hands dirty. Alicia plans to transform the island property into a welcoming inn, and while Mel has never attempted a project so ambitious—or so tall—before, she’s definitely up for the challenge. But trouble soon arises when Alicia’s abusive ex-husband shows up to threaten both her and Mel, and later turns up dead at the base of the lighthouse stairs. With no other suspects in sight, things start looking choppy for Alicia. Now, if Mel wants to clear her friend’s name, she’ll need the help of the lighthouse’s resident ghosts to shine a light on the real culprit...
You can pre order now on Amazon by clicking here. 
Learn more about Juliet Blackwell and all her amazing stories by clicking here.
Thank you for joining me here today for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. I usually don't like mysteries with a paranormal element, but this sounds like a good read and lighthouse preservation and San Francisco is a good setting for a mystery.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO EVERYONE,We offer a variety of loans to our customers worldwide without cost or stress.Whatever your loan needs are, large or small, personal or mortgage, we are ready to talk with you about how we can meet your needs.and how you can get this loan online transfer and account access online Let us help you arrange financing and also get a very legit loan.We are a registered and recognized financial house that gives out loans at a low interest rate to every serious persons, if interested contact us via E-mail address: walkeremma351@gmail.com

    Most Sincerely
    Emma Walker
    walkeremma351@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAVE YOU BEEN A VICTIM OF INVESTMENT SCAM? CONTACT RECOVERY MASTERS FOR SWIFT RECOVERY.

    As a business-minded individual, I despised staying at home, saving all my pensions and not being able to use them to make more money, so I went on the lookout for an investment. I tried binary options and forex, lost some money, and took a break from the online investment thing until I came across a so-called investor guru. I put a lot of money into him and never received it back. I saw articles on Recovery Masters how they have helped victims recover their lost funds and btc. Despite the fact I was at first dubious about the whole thing, l contacted them via their email. Truly grateful for their splendid service and support.. Contact them to recover your lost BTC or money.

    Email address: (Recoverymasters@email.cz )
    (On WhatsApp, dial +1(204)8195505

    ReplyDelete