Sunday, August 19, 2018

Sunday Update - New Job to tell you about...

My dear readers, I have had many changes happening in my life the last few months. One of these changes has brought me such joy. I have started working for one of my most favorite tea companies and I could not be happier. If you have followed my blog for a while you know that Murchie's tea is one of my daily staples and to be able to share my joy and passion of tea is a dream come true. Sipping teas and sharing about them has me over the moon.

I will be honest and tell you I am pretty sure I will pay to work there. The teas, giftware and accessories are very much high on my wish list! Check out Murchie's online by clicking here.  I look forward to sharing more about the teas I have been tasting and the giftware I am ogling.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment