Thursday, November 1, 2018

NANOWRIMO Starts today!

Today is the start of National Novel Writing Month and it is time to be brave, pick up the pencil and start writing. Okay you can type it too but sometimes its easier to get the ideas down on paper first.  This is the third year I am participating.

Something making it more special this year is that my son the reluctant reader is also participating! His classroom teacher and Education Assistant sent home his NaNoWriMo goal sheet, I want one too now!
When I told him I was doing it as well, he said "Why did you not sit down and plan your novel with me? We could do it together. " I love his faith in me!
I plan to at least attempt to write each day.
I am planning on attending at least one Nanowrimo event and this one is put on by my sisters in crime chapter! Space is limited so if you are local and you want to come email morganticharlotte@gmail.com 
At work today I put together a small display for Nanowrimo! Our Book Lover's gift set, $19.95 has No 10 tea, Murchie's Tea Bag Rest, Library Tea, Editors Blend, some festive napkins and a great tea tin! I also love the book mugs
I am off to write, wondering if these words count towards my writing goal?
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a look at this years Nanowrimo launch.
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment