Saturday, November 3, 2018

The Murder Chronicles...

Thursday, I came home to my second envelope from The Murder Chronicles. This is a subscription service that sends you a mystery to solve, through the mail. (Don't worry it does come with an answer sheet!) I love getting this and having a case to solve! It is so easy to bring with me and pull out to read when I can. Solving it in my own time, a lot like carrying a cozy mystery with me and armchair sleuthing it!  As this is my second envelope I am looking forward to exploring it this weekend and getting to know the case, each envelope has the story, clues and excitement!

My first one had me stumped and I love that the solution is included so that when you have it figured out or you are totally stumped you can check and see if you are on the right track or if you have the case in hand solved!
This is a great gift idea too for mystery lovers, armchair sleuths or someone who needs a cool surprise in the mail! You can order them once, every three months, click this link to learn more.   

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a look at some truly fun mysteries through the mail. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment