Friday, January 24, 2020

Tales From The Tea Shop....A Friday Funny True Story...





This was my tea this morning, calm and serene after the funny events of yesterday, so bare with me as I share or over share a bit about how yesterdays lunch went.

Tales From the tea shop....
Beans and Boobs don’t mix.
 I am trying to be healthier, trying to eat better, putting only things that are an absolute joy to eat in my mouth. So yesterday on a particularly wet day I thought baked beans in my crock pot was the perfect meal for lunch.   I savored ever bite, glad for a moment to eat in piece, in my busy tea shop. With that very last bite, I brought the spoon to my mouth closed my eyes to truly amerce myself in that final joy, but my shaking arms from ballet Wednesday night betrayed me and that final bite was not meant to be as I felt the Luke warm spoonful slip from the spoon and into my cleavage. In my sports type bra, fresh from the laundry and largely doing its job, now doubling as receptacle for bean refuge.....

I hope this made you giggle a bit, it added some comic relief in a very blessedly stressed week. Thank you for joining me for a little laugh and a cup of tea this Friday. I look forward to sharing more tales from the tea shop again with you soon...
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment