Thursday, October 1, 2015

Looking For Mr. Good Witch? Such An Enchanting Read!

Oh what a wonderful and enchanting second installment in the Retired Witches Series. I just finished Looking for Mr. Good Witch. I was so honored to get this advanced reading e-copy from Joyce and Jim Lavene. I finished it on the day I got notice that my paper back copy I ordered had been released and was sent on it's way to me for its official release date of October 6th! 
I can not wait to get my hands on the paper copy to perhaps re read and enjoy! This series is very different then any other witch mystery I have enjoyed in the past. While it has all the elements of a great cozy and has all the witch world problems you could ask for, it also has a wonderful way of weaving the paranormal with the mortal and the theme of family is strong through out. These are very busy witches who are hoping to soon retire, but I hope that they have lots more adventures to go before they do. I hated to put this book down!
Each chapter starts with an enchanting incantation or magic pros to captivate the reader to continue their journey with Molly and her friends. I can not wait for you to discover and unfold this mystery for yourself. I do not want to give too much away, but I will say if you love Witchy Mysteries and you enjoy the writing styles of Joyce and Jim Lavene you are in for a treat with this series.
There is still time to pre-order and save the shipping with The Book Depository by clicking here
or on Amazon by clicking here
I am so thankful to have been trusted with this cozy mystery and I have loved having it on my table.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and this Retired Witches Mystery. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Karen! Always enjoy your presentation.

    ReplyDelete