Saturday, January 23, 2016

On My Table And In My Cup January 16th -23rd

What a week and such a treat to have made the time to read and review some lovely cozies this week. A Gift of Ghosts was spectacular and I can not wait to read the rest of the trilogy.  This story stayed with me most of the week and I found myself wondering about the characters and spirits in the book as if they were real people in real time, I love to daydream about what happens next. I got the next two books so I wont have to wonder long.


You can find A Gift of Ghosts by Sarah Wynde for your kindle app by clicking here. 
A Sunday Romance I read was Sea Green by Alice Smithers,  A lovely cozy romance, British and full of fun this was a lovely change for me.
A mid week escape to Ireland with Murder in an Irish Village is just what I needed. I had so many things I loved about this upcoming cozy by Carlene O'Connor, easy to relate to and characters you too will just love, I highly recommend this Irish Cozy!
Rounding out the week with Cheryl Hollon's Shards of Murder that I started Thursday. I hope to have this review for you very soon. 

New themed teas in my cup this week with Doctor Who inspired teas, I enjoyed these new blends in my cup and my new Tardis Mug. It was a nice change for my afternoon teas this week.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment