Wednesday, January 20, 2016

An Etsy Tea Review and Wish List

I recently made a purchase from an on line shop offering some fun teas that happen to fit one of my most favorite hobbies Doctor Who. Combining my love of Doctor Who and Tea I knew I had to find out more so I ordered myself a treat from Black Out Art. The order came with 4 Doctor Who Themed Teas, A beautiful print (shown above) and some lovely Doctor Who Pins.
Being that the Tenth Doctor, David Tennant is my favorite Doctor I tried the "Allons-y!" Tea, It is a  mild black tea with chocolate chips, thai chia spice, coconut and pineapple.  I  did enjoy it, though I would double the amount I used next time as it was not as strong as I would like. It was also the first time I used my Tardis mug, which I got for Christmas. I would love a Doctor Who Themed Teacup and Saucer....from LithiasCreations



This is the most perfect set, for a tea loving Doctor Who fan.  I only wish this would ship to Canada. Click here to view this fun shop and listing.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment