Sunday, October 16, 2016

All The Little Liars by Charlaine Harris

I was sent Charlaine Harris Oct 4th release All the Little Liars to review and finished it Thursday night. I found this to be a very well written and easy to read. I read the entire book in one sitting. The characters are easy to like and understand and the author did a great job of balancing the good news with the bad. This book reads like a cozy mystery and for most intensive purposes it is a cozy, except that it breaks the unwritten rule that children are not the ones put directly in harms way. This is however is a very relevant and very plausible mystery. It feels as though it was ripped from the headlines of CNN. The setting, time of year and emotional turmoil of this mystery played well into the story line and kept me turning page after page. 

I was very pleased to have had this book on my table, to learn more about Charlaine Harris please click here.
To order a copy of All the Little Liars from Amazon please click here. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment