Thursday, December 8, 2016

A Cup of Tea and A Few Table Surprises For Me!

As I write this it is Wednesday night and I am about 21 chapters through Custom Baked Murder by Liz Mugavero. I have had some very busy and productive days of late and tonight as the temperatures continue to drop and the threat of snow again is eminent I look forward to the next few days of staying put watching the snow and trying out my new teas.  I am thankful for a chance to share about my advent calendar, which arrived last night from my mother in laws boss, who also included this mouse ornament as a thank you for the baking I have provided the office with this year. My mother in law kindly delivered it to me and I am thrilled to catch up on the first 7 teas!

Also on my table one of the Gold Canyon Candles I ordered and a lovely heart shaped gift from my Gold Canyon Candles Representative Laura, this is the coolest thing, you dip the wick in the wax to extinguish it rather then blowing! I had no idea and I loved how it worked.
My eyes are growing heavy tonight and I am writing this just before I turn in to bed. I am looking forward to discovering what is in my advent calendar for what is now today. I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day and I hope to be back with a cozy review for you tomorrow.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy table visit. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowend@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment