Sunday, December 11, 2016

Fudge & Jury By Ellie Alexander

Oh boy is it fun to read a book about chocolate on a snowy weekend. Ellie Alexander's January release  of Fudge & Jury is excellent. The Bakeshop mystery series has quickly become a favorite of mine and Ellie Alexander reminds me of why in Fudge & Jury. Fans of this series, you will want to stock chocolate before you start this book! I had to make brownies while reading it. Mouthwatering food mentions and recipes await you as well as a wonderful mother/daughter relationship and a compelling mystery too!



Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I look forward to sharing more with you again tomorrow. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment