Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The Lucky Hat Mine by J.v.L Bell

Yesterday I finished The Lucky Hat Mine a very cozy novel by J.v.L Bell. I found this book was extraordinary! I sat down and read the first 34 chapters and when my husband told me it was an hour past my normal turn in time I was shocked. I woke up and finished the book completely delighted. I am not usually one to pick cozy mysteries that are set in the past, however I really enjoyed this story, the mystery and the romance. I also really appreciated the sarcasm, wit and they way that main character Millie was written. This novel had everything I love in modern day cozy mysteries but it had so much more. It was carefully thought out, researched and the characters were extremely well developed. True to a cozy the animal companion in this story adds a special charm and endearment. I was delighted to read this historical cozy mystery and I think you would love it too. Mail order Southern Bride, gold rush mining/frontier town, an unusual arrangement and best friend, mystery and romance await you in The Lucky Hat Mine.

To order you own copy of The Lucky Hat Mine bby J.v.L. Bell from Amazon please click here.
Learn more abut J.v.L Bell and her writing by clicking here for her website.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment