Friday, December 23, 2016

Cozy Blanket Tutorials....What I am thinking of with out wifi

I have no wifi at the moment and am writing from my in laws, the snow storm has caused damage to our internet and cable and the soonest they can come fix it is the day after we move out, so I am writing you on the fly. This time of year I want to do nothing and yet I am running like a chicken with my head cut off but If I could crochet and had no where to go I would be at home creating a cozy blanket like the one that alwaysrooney.com made. This one took 13 skeins of yarn and is clearly an investment as much as a labor of love but if you check out her website you will agree this looks amazing! Click here for her tutorial. 
I do know how to knit and I would love to knit a chunky blanket like this one, these are lovely and the cost of the yarn has held me back but one of these days I am going to give this a try! www.simplymaggie.com has a great tutorial and I am sharing it with you so maybe we can make it together one day! Perhaps we need a retreat!

Well I am back to packing boxes and cleaning the dreaded blinds. I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day and I look forward to sharing more with you tomorrow.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy craft suggestion. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment