Thursday, March 16, 2017

Edited Out by E.J. Copperman

I was thrilled to be sent an ARC of E.J. Copperman's Edited Out. This is book 2 in the Mysterious Detective Mystery series and the first in the series I have read. It was captivating from the first page and a mystery I very much enjoyed. I love the idea of this series, the writer who creates a character, and a person who shows up with no memories prior to the creation of that character who claims to have the same name and occupation of the character. This mystery man may not be who he seems to be but it lends its self to a great mystery with in a mystery and I loved it. The way the story intertwines and twists is perfect. This is a very well written cozy and one that I very much enjoyed. This is a May release and one to put on your list!


To pre order your copy from Amazon of Edited Out please click here. 
Learn more about E.J. Copperman by clicking here. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment