Friday, March 10, 2017

The Silence of the Flans by Laura Bradford

Earlier this week I received a copy of  the second book in the Emergency Dessert Squad Mystery Series by Laura Bradford, called The Silence of the Flans. I really like main character Winnie and I especially love her neighbor Mr. Nelson. The dynamic of their relationship is what I enjoy most in this series. I found it difficult to figure out who the murder truly was and their motive in this book, I was truly surprised in the end when both were reveled. I was caught up in the side story of the relationships Winnie has with each character, even though I knew it was all centered around the murder, it was the relationships I took most from in this story. I am looking forward to reading book three for sure.


To order your copy of Silence of the Flans from Amazon, which is out now please click here.
Learn more about Laura Bradford's work by clicking here.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: