Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Picture Perfect Murder by Jenna St. James

I purchased Picture Perfect Murder on Amazon.ca last week and I was very pleased to read this cozy mystery. It was a very good read. I loved the main character, her best friend, her brother and her cat. Her love interest was a good one and makes the story interesting but her great aunt truly steals the show. I was not expecting the cozy to take the turns it did and I did guess the killer early on but Jenna St. James did keep me second guessing myself throughout the book. I would be very interested to read the other 6 books in this series. I am very glad I bought this cozy and think you will find it a good read also. You can find it on Amazon.com by clicking here. 

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment