Friday, March 23, 2018

Fancy Friday Finds Inspired by Ellery Adams Murder in the Locked Library...

Today's fancy Friday finds are inspired by Ellery Adams upcoming book Murder in the Locked Library. All the amazing secrets locked away in the library and with main character Jane's locket where the secret key is kept these necklaces by saysthestone caught my eye. Take a closer look at them by clicking here for their Etsy listing. 


I have my review coming up on Sunday but I wanted to mention how much I like the cover and the cat in this story.
Inspired by Muffet Cat I found this sweet lotion in the Soft Kitty Spa, click here to see the entire line and Etsy shop.
More than a tad out of my price range in adult size but I could not, not share this amazing minky blanket! Take a look by clicking here. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a look at this weeks Fancy Friday Finds. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment