Sunday, April 8, 2018

A Tell Tale Treasure by Megan Marple

A Tell Tale Treasure by Megan Marple is not at all what I thought it was. When I started it I thought I had made a mistake but found I could not put it down. By the cover I at least was sure I was reading a cozy mystery about adults but I quickly found the main character was a child. Still I kept reading and I am so glad I did. This stories cover is misleading but the story is a nice little paranormal light cozy with a few well placed twists. I promise though it reads like a YM mystery in the end you will be pleasantly surprise. I really enjoyed it and I hope you will too. I found it on Amazon and I would read the series based on this first book.

A hidden treasure, a talking bird, spooky ghosts, and a boy named Bigfoot - all just another day on the island for young Edie Allan!It's August and Edie's best friend is away at camp, leaving Edie in an end-of-summer misery that can only be cured by a jug of Nana's sweet tea, and some good old-fashioned mischief. With her talking pet raven, Poe, and a new kid in town named Bigfoot, she's on the hunt for a treasure that's sure to change their lives. Maybe then she can stick it to all the mean girls in school... Armed with her wits, a couple of shovels, and the map, Edie and Bigfoot try their best to uncover the clues hidden under the blazing Lowcountry sun. But trouble has a funny way of finding Edie, and the only thing that might save her from it is a friend of the ghost variety...

You can find this book on Amazon by clicking here. 
Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment