Friday, April 6, 2018

Fancy Friday FInds- Comfort


Even though it is technically spring, I feel the need more for warmth and comfort. I am still wearing long underwear under my jeans.
Today's Etsy Favorites are inspired by the need to be surrounded in comfort.
Jane Austen had it right when she said "there is nothing like staying at home for real comfort" today I wish I could crawl under the covers and block the world out for a while. This sign from ShabbySignShoppe can be found by clicking here.

Diva Deluxe Creations has a few really neat comfort kits worth taking a look at. This one caught my eye. Click here to take a look. 
The Book hangover Candle called Comfort Read caught my eye as well. I am always lighting candles and I love the idea of this one. The company is called The Book Hangover and you have to check the site out by clicking here. Some great gift ideas.

Hoping that you find some comfort in your day. Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a look at these Fancy Friday Finds.  I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment