Monday, April 23, 2018

Down the Aisle With Murder by Auralee Wallace...

If you have not yet discovered Aurallee Wallace's Otter Lake Mystery Series and you are looking for a hilarious and fun cozy mystery series then this is the series for you. I have loved each and everyone of these books and Down The Aisle With Murder had me laughing out loud, smiling and feeling like I was away at summer camp. The best friend in this series Freddie has me in stitches and Erica is one of the best flawed and funny characters I have ever read. Otter Lake sounds like the perfect place to be year round and with characters that feel like family and close friends. In Down the Aisle with Murder Erica and Freddie have their hands full with investating and wedding planning. This is a great weekend, beach read or armchair escape and I loved it.


Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment