Saturday, April 28, 2018

On My Table and In My Cup April 20-28th

So much has happened this week and a highlight for me other than my birthday was the birth of the new prince. With Prince Louis of Cambridge name reveal yesterday we can all move on and wait for the Royal Wedding in less than a month. I am truly excited.
 I had my birthday this week and some lovely wishes, guests and food!
I have had some great books to read this week as well. May is looking like a fantastic month of releases coming up.
I have had some great first in series on my table this week.
With reviews coming up in the next few days. I am over the moon with Cake & Punishment!
This week I have had the truly best birthday surrounded by family and friends.
 I even connected with an old and dear friend, which was a lovely gift in itself.

I hope wherever your weekend takes you that you have a lovely book to read, great company if you don't and a great cup of tea. Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment