Thursday, May 7, 2020

A Cup of Tea and An Inspirational Article from Tea Time Magazine.

This morning I got my Tea Time Magazine and was delighted as always to find such comfort and inspiration with in its pages.  I enjoy the blue and white theme and how easy it is to mix and match. While I don't have the beautiful teapot on the front which is available through Tea Time Magazine, I do have a great Maxwell Williams one I picked up at Murchie's and my Buckingham Palace Morning cup and saucer set I picked up in England, I love how it coordinates on my table.
For some reason I cannot seem to turn this, but the most wonderful article that caught my attention was the one written about Tea Amo, a traveling tea room in Ontario, Canada, something I have dreamed about doing myself for years. I have thought of doing it for duel purposes as not just a tea party to go, but a writing retreat as well. I almost secured one this past winter, however at the last minute if fell through so my hope is that the opportunity will again present itself. 
The article got my heart racing and my mind wandering to the possibilities that the future holds. For weeks now I have been holding my breath, without realizing it, I have been slightly more focused on the negative aspects of the unknown. This article got me excited, anxious and inspired far more than I have been in quite sometime. 
What motivates you? What gets your creative juices flowing? What are you focusing on going forward?
I learned in the last few hours that I may be returning to work very shortly. I have missed my tea shop. I have missed my customers and I am anxious to learn about how the next phase of my tea journey will unfold.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a look at this new issue of Tea Time Magazine. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I loved that article! How cool would it be to have a camper pull up to your house for a tea service? I don't think they do it exactly like that based on their website but I love that idea. I also love campers, we have one but it's not as charming as that one for sure. LOL

    ReplyDelete