Friday, May 15, 2020

A Cup of Tea with some Sea Witches and Sea Sirens...



Over the weekend I started to make my Sea Witch and Sea Siren Spirit Dolls, one for a swap and a few for myself. I shared on Facebook what I was making and had quite a few comments about people wanting to buy them and while they are hard to part with I decided to set up a page on Facebook called Sea Witches and Sea Sirens which you can see and like here if this is something you might enjoy. 

In the last few days I have made a few different styles, of these little shell dolls and I am quite proud of them. They feel to me like they take on their own personalities as soon as I start working on their tiny faces.
This is Cleo...

There names come to me as well during the making process and I find that they are sweet as can be. I have added string to the back of some of the shells so that they can be hung on a tree or wall, but others I have left as is and can add if someone would like one. Here are a few of my creations to share.
Moria was a labor of love. She is a Grand Witch with quite a story to tell, I love her to pieces!
Wendy is one of my tinier Sea Sirens...
The last one I will share today is little Rowan, she is small and sweet cuddling her pumice stone.
Each of these was fun to make and will hopefully find some happy homes through our "adoption page" if not I see them making a beautiful drift wood Yule tree for me this year. Come take a look by clicking here. 

Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a look at my Sea Witches and Sea Sirens page on Facebook. Let me know if there is one that strikes your fancy.
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment