Monday, March 31, 2014

Pick Of The Litter In My $5 Grab Bag! Curiosity Thrilled The Cat by Sofie Kelly

I am now home from our trip to Southern California, I missed the Earth Quake in Orange County Friday by a few hours and the tragic mudslide in Washington State on our drive down. It was so nice to be the passenger in the car on the two day drive down and back sitting in the back with my to young boys, I was able to read Curiosity Thrilled the Cat by Sofie Kelly on the drive home!
 If you read my last post you already know that I visited a used book store that was closing and got a bag of books for $5. This first in the Magical Cats Mystery was the one I grabbed out of the bag to read on the drive home and am I ever glad I grabbed it! 
I found the main character Kathleen really easy to like and relate too, her friends and co workers delightful, as well as the carefully calculated mystery that just happened to unfold while I was getting to know my "new friends"  I really liked this book  and can not wait to read the series.
Reading Curiosity Thrilled The Cat made me miss my own two cats who actually look like the two cats in the book Owen and Hercules...

I am excited to have found a new and wonderful cozy series to read. If you are a Cat lover and a fan of a bit of magic this is a series for you!
I look forward to starting my next  book with my cup of tea and sharing more about it with you soon!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I have read this one, and truthfully, I did not really enjoy it. Which is bad, as I bought the whole series at once. So yes, I will read the next book someday, but not soon.

    ReplyDelete