Thursday, April 9, 2015

On My Table And In My Cup...Shadow of A Spout and DAVIDs Tea Of The Month

Today I would like to share with you the new cozy on my table and the new tea blend I am trying.
I am a frequent steeper at David's Tea and part of their program is that you can earn 50 grams of tea when you spend $100 and I was happy to have found that this month I earned my 50 grams of tea. I chose to use it on the Tea of The Month This Month called "Serenity Now" With a name like that how could I go wrong?

This "tea contains currants, rosehips, lavender, spearmint, blueberries, quince, apple, hibiscus, rose petals, strawberries. With natural rose water and strawberry flavoring." What struck me with this tea is the refreshing almost citrus flavor.  I was very surprised to find that for a herbal tea this has a full body flavor and I like that it is naturally sweet. I imagine this tea would be wonderful iced and refreshing on a warm and sunny afternoon.


I realize as I am currently on my 4th pot of tea that my 50 gram bag is not going to last the weekend so I may have to go purchase a tin. I do love that when I purchase 100 grams of tea I get a free David's Tea Tin to go along with it.
 Please forgive me.....SHAMELESS PLUG TIME:
If you are new to tea and would like to learn more about tea's and tisane check out my contribution to Amanda Cooper's latest Teapot Collector Mystery and at the end of the book you will find my piece called "A Cup of Enlightenment"

Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery. 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn spell check, I'm re-writing my comment!!

    I just read another review of the book this morning and noticed it mentioned your piece in the back after the recipes! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was very exciting for me and I am thrilled to hear it was mentioned!

      Delete