Saturday, May 20, 2017

On My Table and In My Cup May 13th-20th


On my table this week I had the great honor of having Bloodline by Vicki Vass on my table.  This is a new Paranormal Cozy Mystery with a lovely dedication and I was honored and thrilled to find that Vicki Vass had included my name in her book. This story is one that loved and was thrilled with the story, mystery and dedication. I loved this book so much I wish I could purchase it for you all!

I am currently reading through Angie Fox's book Sweet Tea and Spirits it is a very intriguing mystery.
I also shared a review of  a great resource boom by Laura Temest Zakroff , this series is by Llewellyn.
It has been very much a paranormal cozy mystery weeks with Bailey Cattrell's Nightshade for Warning, loved the idea of this cozy and can not wait to read another!
Putting up the tea tent felt like a huge victory this weekend, thankful that my dad and niece were able to help put up and partake in the first "tea"
This has been a truly wonderful week for me, the books, the company and the tea tent have brought so much joy to each day.
Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery week in review. I look forward to sharing more with you again tomorrow.  I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment