Friday, May 12, 2017

Dead and Berried by Peg Cochran

I finished Dead and Berried, a Cranberry Cover Mystery by Peg Cochran yesterday. I love the cover on this cozy, I feel it truly captures the feel of the farm and sets the right tone for the book. I think that the relationship between the main character Monica and her brother is very well written. The dynamic of their sibling interactions is one I really enjoy. The mystery in this one was not what I expected and it took me a while to figure out. The mystery I found quite plausible and it had a very cozy ending! 
Dead and Berried by Peg Cochran is out now and you can find it on Amazon by clicking here. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: