Friday, October 26, 2018

Life is Tough But So Are You by Heather Stilllufsen

A few weeks ago I got a lovely treat in the mail. A great friend of mine shipped me Heather Stillufsen's latest book, Life is Tough but So Are You. This is a book that was on my wish list and when it arrived I was so thrilled to have it to hold and read. This is a short but sweet collection of inspirational thoughts and beautiful artwork. I have been a huge fan of Heather's art for years, purchasing her art cards through her Etsy shop Rosehill Design Studio.  
I also follow Heather on Instagram and each day her art work is a gentle push and reminder to focus on the positive. 
This book is a Blue Mountain Arts published book.  This book came out in September but was only available in Canada in October. I would love to have each book in her series on my table and in my hands. 

When nothing seems to be going right, this book is here to remind you that the resilience, hope, and determination you need is right inside you. Heather Stillufsen's charming illustrations and empowering messages will help you see the rainbow in the midst of the storm and show you the way to a brighter tomorrow. 

You can find this book on Amazon by clicking here.
You can find Heather's Art work in her Etsy shop as well by clicking here.

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy book review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment